photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

April 30, 2015

CHANGING HIS GAME by Megan Erickson ~ FMR REVIEW






He controls the game, but she’s rewriting all the rules…

Marley Lake is no stranger to awkwardness, but getting caught watching a dirty GIF by the company’s hot new IT guy exceeds even her standards. That is, until she realizes he's as turned on by it as she is. But with a big promotion on the line, she refuses to let her current dry spell be her downfall. Maybe.

Austin Rivers has no business lusting after the irresistible editor of Gamers Magazine. He's a secret partner in the business—and technically Marley’s boss. One look at that GIF, though, and he’s ready to install a whole lot more than just software…as long as she never finds out who he really is.

But reality’s not as virtual as it seems, and when Austin’s identity jeopardizes Marley’s promotion, he has to change his game or risk losing the only woman with the cheat code to his heart.



BUY LINKS


Review by: Ashley 

This book is H. O. T. HOT!  

Changing His Game was a fairly quick read for me.  It immediately sucked me in, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

You may not know this about me, but I am a TOTAL nerd.  And watching these two nerds come together (no pun intended) was funny, and hot, and frustrating, and angry-making...it was definitely a roller coaster ride.  

I was worried I wouldn't like Marley at first, but I shouldn't have been.  She really is a strong woman, who works hard for what she wants.  The way she meets Austin is akward, but rapidly heats up.  What starts out as pure lust quickly turns into something more.  But in fear of losing that something more, Austin screws up, BIG TIME.  Talk about an epic fail.  

But Austin's way of getting back in Marley's good graces?  Epically awesome.  :)

5 Stars 



Review by: Gina 

Changing His Game is the first book in the Gamers series and I can't wait for the others! This book was funny, sexy, and I didn't want it to end. All the nerdy, sexual innuendos had me laughing out loud! I love reading about the non-traditional heroes and Austin is exactly that. He is the nerdy guy, video game developer, but he can dirty talk like the best of them. 

I really enjoyed this book. It was a pretty quick read, entertaining with well written characters. There are a lot of hot and heavy scenes, the movie theater lobby, at the restaurant, in the supply closet...and while all of these were great, just wished for a little more story. Otherwise, it was a great book and I would recommend!

4 Stars 




No comments:

Post a Comment