photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

April 15, 2015

The Contradiction of Solitude by A. Meredith Walters ~ FMR REVIEW






BLURB

You may notice me, but you will never know me.
I prefer it that way.
I am the daughter of a monster.
Born from blood and lies.
Dead before I have truly lived.
But Elian tells me that I'm different. 
He tells me that I'm beautiful.
That I'm an enigma wrapped in irresistibly complicated skin.
Elian says that he loves me.
These words terrify me.
I can't trust love.
Or hope.
Or truth.
Because I fear the beast inside.
It threatens to drown Elian and his sweet, unconditional love.
It's a beast that will destroy everything.

*This is a psychological thriller and very different than my previous books*



Review by: Tracy

When I first started reading the story of Layna and Elian I thought it was going to be one of those "fate brought them together" love stories. As the story goes on you learn that they share the same past. You hope and believe that they are going to put each other back together. Then you start second guessing thinking that love isn't enough for them.
And then....the curveball. The moment where you say WTF out loud because you start realizing where the story might be going. Then it does and you don't know what to think of that love story you just read.

You think you may know how this story is going to go but you'd be wrong...dead wrong.

4 WTF Stars 




No comments:

Post a Comment