photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

April 05, 2015

TWISTED SOULS by LL Collins ~ FMR REVIEW



BLURB 

What if your soul is so intertwined with someone else's that it's impossible to imagine yourself without them?

Blake McIntyre and Liane Kelly’s families have spent their vacations together on Sanibel Island their entire lives, and the two have always been the best of friends. But as they get ready to go to college, they admit that friendship isn’t enough for them anymore and spend a whirlwind two weeks daring to dream of their future together.

But building sandcastles and lazy beach walks filled with moonlight kisses isn't the same as real life, and soon they are faced with a new reality. Can their hope of forever survive past their summer, or does fate have its own twisted plan?


BUY LINK

Review by: Erin 

OMG!!! I am in book heaven and hell right now! I can’t even begin to process the cliffhanger! I LOVED this book so much that I have already pre-ordered the next one! That is unusual for me, especially with a new to me author. But I absolutely must see what happens. This book was very fast paced with major twists and turns. The characters are very addictive. I love the “family” relationship between Liane and Blake’s families. The bond between these families is amazing. I laughed and cried along with these characters. I yelled and screamed at my Kindle at some points. I love a book that I can really get into and that gets my emotions flowing. This is one of these books. I couldn’t help it. The twists that the story took really blew me away. They caught me off guard. I had in my mind that the story was going to go a certain way, and BAM! Sorry, let’s turn here. I am excited to see where these characters stories will take them. I will also definitely be adding this author to my “to be read” list.

5 Stars 

Author Bio & Links 
LL Collins is the self published author of the bestselling Living Again Series, including Living Again, Reaching Rachel, Guarding Hearts, Finding Forever, and Breaking Free: A Living Again Novella, all available now. 

LL has been writing since she was old enough to write. Always a story in her head, she finally decided to let the characters out and start writing and try to make her lifelong dreams of becoming an author come true. She has been a teacher for over ten years and lives in Florida with her husband and two sons.


No comments:

Post a Comment