photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

August 29, 2015

Second Chance by Allyson Sinclair ~ RELEASE TOUR & REVIEW



Second Chance
by Allyson Sinclair
Contemporary Romance




Anabella Stewart had the perfect marriage, children and a husband who loved her unconditionally or so she thought. She'd built her life around them for ten years until she was blindsided with the truth of who her husband really was, and everything she held dear and believed in evaporated in an instant.

Anabella's heart filled with darkness and the only glimmer of light is the love she holds for her two young daughters. She’s content in her 'no-one can hurt me life', it’s controlled, she isolates herself, studies, goes to work and just keeps breathing.

A freak accident helps Anabella find her way out of the darkness when she meets Nikolas Turner. After the death of his parents he has a decision to make; return home to England or take over the reins of the family company.

As fate, would have it Anabella crashes into Nikolas' life. She’s everything he thought he didn’t want from a relationship; a single mother who’d depend on him for comfort and support he didn’t know he could give. Being with her means not only loving her but also becoming a father figure to her children.

When life offers you a second chance, even when you don’t think you need one, you hold on tight with everything you have.




AMAZON: US I AU I UK I Canada

Review by: Erin 

I love a good accent filled romance! This story was incredible. I love the idea and storyline. Annabella is a strong character. She is a tough cookie who takes the things that life throws at her and keeps trucking. She has been divorced for 2 years and has 2 daughters. Her friendship with her doctor neighbor Ben is amazing. They fit together so well and get along great. Nikolas is every woman’s dream. He is wealthy (of course that doesn’t matter to most women), he is charming, good looking, and available. What’s not to love? Annabella tries her best to not get involved with Nikolas. But he is persistent. When they come together, ovaries everywhere will explode. They have some ups and downs. And what good romance doesn’t have a plotting hoochie in the mix? The journey these two take together is filled with emotion and it will pull you in and not let go. I do wish there had been a little more interaction between Nikolas and the girls. A great debut for a new author! Look forward to more work from her!


                                                 5 Stars 




“Feel like going on an adventure with me?”
Being with you is already an adventure.
“Sure.”
“Have you ever been to D’Aguilar National Park?”
“No, I don’t actually go outdoors that much.”
“There’s a five-kilometre hiking track with an incredible view. I thought we could hike together?”
Oh my God, he doesn’t know how clumsy I am! Like, Bella from ‘Twilight’ clumsy.
“Nikolas, that sounds great, but I’m not always good on my feet. Maybe we should do something less dangerous?”
He laughs and raises an eyebrow. “Do you think I would allow any harm to come to you?”
“Ha! You don’t know how bad my version of clumsy is. On Claire’s cross country day, I rolled my ankle on the school oval and that was flat!” I laugh at my own clumsiness.
He reaches over the console for my hand and I let him take it, he raises it to his lips and kisses my knuckles. “I promise I’ll protect you, even from yourself.” He takes his eyes off the road for a moment to look at me. “Trust me, Anabella.”
He has no idea how hard those two words are for me.









Allyson Sinclair is a mother of two beautiful girls. She is a down to earth Aussie girl with a passion for reading and now writing. After being introduced to reading by her best friend, she soon fell in love with the literary world. The Twilight Saga and Fifty Shades of Grey are some of her huge favourites, amongst hundreds more. While reading these books, soon enough scenes and plots began to form, but because she felt as though she couldn't achieve her dream of becoming an author, she decided to share her ideas with author friends for them to write. But they fully encouraged her to begin her writing journey and so her story began and has become her life over the last two year. Now the ideas keep flowing with many more stories to share in the future.









No comments:

Post a Comment