photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

August 25, 2015

Wrath by LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole ~ RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW




Title: Wrath
Series: Wrong #2
Authors: LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole
 Release Date: August 25, 2015



Blurb

Tor

Jude Pearson could just as well kill me as kiss me most days. He was my captor, my living hell, and yet, he became my saviour, my heart. Stupid. He’s heartless, conditioned to feel nothing, and so I ran... straight into the clutches of his enemy. Joe Campbell wants Jude to suffer, and I just became a pawn in a very dangerous game.

Joe has broken me in every way, everything that I once was stripped away, and in it’s place is festering hatred and a rage so cold I feel nothing else. I have one purpose. Revenge.

Jude

Love makes you weak, it makes you irrational. She was collateral, completely innocent when she was unwillingly dragged into my corrupt world. With the damage I’d already caused her, I couldn’t let her love me, so I let her go, and now...he has her.

No matter where she is, she will always be mine. This man has taken every-fucking-thing from me, and he has the last thing that matters to me. I will kill him. Slowly. Joe Campbell better run because the devil is fucking coming for him.

Sometimes two wrongs can make a right.

Rage.

Hate.

Revenge.


Our Wrath binds us, but it may also break us.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Review by: Erin 

This ending for Tor and Jude was gut-wrenching. I thought it couldn’t possibly get better than the first book, but I was WRONG!!! I cried so hard during this story. The authors really went all out for this book. This story is full of drama, pain, sorrow, and a love for the ages. The pain and suffering that Tor goes through is unimaginable. But she is a strong character and doesn’t wallow around in self-pity. She is determined to take her life back. The ups and downs that rip through Tor and Jude’s relationship are heartbreaking. There were times that I was crying so hard I couldn’t see and other times I was literally screaming at these characters. My husband thought I was going nuts. I cried the hardest at the end. It was completely unexpected and just beautiful. I am thinking that these two authors should team up again because they write truly epic stories.

5 Stars 


Review by: Tatia 


After reading Wrong, I knew I had to have more. Wrath turned out to be so much more than I expected. I felt sick. I felt demented for even reading it. It's dark, gritty, ugly-cry, vomit inducing greatness that can only come from the masterminds of LP Lovell and Stevie JCole. They held nothing back. They tell a story, and they do it well. This duet of books will be hard to top. I have a hangover that will be hard to cure.  
What we saw happen in Wrong is nothing, I mean NOTHING, compared to the depravity and gruesomeness we see in Wrath. It's the most sickening book I've ever read. It's not that it has more violence than Wrong, but the type of violence it was. It's so descriptive, and that's what has you gagging. They're the type of scenes that send shivers down your spine and make your stomach turn. And I LOVED every single minute of it. I winced in pain just thinking about what it would feel like to actually be put through the wringer like these characters. They made me nauseous, made me want to stop reading in fear of not knowing what would come next. I questioned my sanity, my mental stability. I took the chance reading this knowing that I would probably have nightmares about half of it. It's a chance you take knowing you're reading the best books you've read all year. 
It's not all blood and gore. There is a side to Jude I never thought I'd see. Just when I think Jude is done, he surprises me with a turn of events that brought tears to my eyes. So you see, this story gave me an entire range of different emotions. LP Lovell and Stevie JCole are magic when they get together. They brought me Jude who is easily my #1 hero. He'll never be topped...cause we know he won't allow it. 

5 brutally tortured stars ... Can I give it 6? It deserves them all! 


Also Available 

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




LP Lovell

Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.

She's a self-confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.



Author Links

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
GOODREADS






Stevie J. Cole

Stevie J. Cole is a secret rock star. Sex, drugs and, oh wait, no, just sex. She’s a whore for a British accent and has an unhealthy obsession with Russell Brand. She and LP plan to elope in Vegas and breed the world’s most epic child.



Author Links

TWITTER
GOODREADS




Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment