photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

May 16, 2015

SINCE DREW by J. Nathan ~ FMR REVIEW







SYNOPSIS 


All Andi Parker has ever wanted, all she’s ever dreamed of, is a spot on the Olympic track team. But when an accident leaves her hospitalized with serious injuries and shattered dreams, she’s not only uncertain what her future holds but also completely alone.

Drew Slater is a wanted man. Professional football teams want him for his arm. Women want him for his good looks and magnetic personality. But the well-crafted disguise he wears, the one that helps him score on and off the field, hides secrets. Conceals lies. Threatens the happiness of everyone around him.

One chance encounter brings Andi and Drew together, changing their worlds in ways they never thought possible. Unfortunately, what they thought they knew about themselves—and about each other—might just be the biggest lie of all.

BUY



Review by: Heather 

Olympic hopeful Andi is severely injured after being hit by a car during a nighttime run potentially shattering her hopes for a shot at the Olympics. While she is in the hospital she meets Drew, a college football star headed to the pros but nothing is what it seems.
This book is so hard to review without giving anything away so I apologize in advance for my vagueness.
I seriously LOVE this book hard! The characters were incredible and the chemistry between Drew and Andi you just felt it. Though the plot line was predictable at times, there was still something new and fresh with the twists that happen. The writing was impeccable and the feels were plentiful. 
5 stars all the way! 

5 Stars 


Review by: Sam 

HOW DAMN SEXY IS THAT COVER!!!! Right??? Makes me want to lick the screen right off my kindle! So hot! I saw the blurb for this book....and straight away I was intrigued, but what I was not expecting was this FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC book! 
 
Andi Parker is a girl with one goal! The Olympics! Running is her focus in life and something she knows she is incredible at! Her body, mind and soul want to win that medal! 
But life has a way of screwing with people's hopes and dreams....Andi is out training one night, pushing her body to be nothing but the best and a heart breaking, life changing tragedy changes everything. 
Andi wakes up in the hospital....broken bones, serious injuries and a tethered spirit....she may never run again.

Drew Slater is a college football player who everyone knows! Every woman wants him, guys want to be him, his parents want him for the fame and fortune, and because of this he has so many guards up and doesn't show the REAL him!

When Andi wakes up again, she meets this gorgeous guy called Drew. They connect, they laugh, he makes her feel brighter, and he makes her brave. He makes her feel special, even when she doesn't feel it, when her spirit is broken, he makes her see positively! But what really happens will BLOW YOUR FREAKING HEAD OFF! I'm not joking! The twist.......THAT DAMN FREAKING TWIST.......SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.....I can't..... It's just nothing but GENIUS!!!!!!!!
You might think "yeah I know what is going on here...I should be on the FBI payroll...just call me detective" but No! Just NO! This storyline and all of its twists and turns are why I read! I live for being blindsided by books! And this one absolutely rocked my damn socks! 
So many things with make you FEEL this book! The characters, the scenes and the writing style are something that will stay with me forever! 
J. Nathan you have a new stalker....I mean fangirl and I cannot wait to read EVERYTHING you write! 

                                  5 Stars 



Review by: Erin 

Fantastic and tear jerking all in one! These characters were so easy to fall in love with.  Andi is a fighter. She may be down but she is determined to get back up. Drew is lost. He can’t seem to do what he wants with his life without letting others down. I laughed with both characters. I cried with both of them as well. Their struggle to get to the other side will take many turns and falls. I had to read parts twice to try to comprehend the twist this story took. I never saw it coming.  I will stop here. If I don’t I know I will be revealing too much! This is definitely one that should be on everyone’s TBR list!

4.5 Stars 






No comments:

Post a Comment