photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

January 30, 2017

Ruthless (Playboys in Love) by Gina L Maxwell • FMR Review


BLURB: 

People call me Ruthless for a reason.

Whether I’m in the court room or in the bedroom, my reputation is well-earned. I’m either working hard, working out, or working my way into some woman's panties. But none of them share my particular kink, and I walk away feeling unsatisfied.

Until I met her.

She’s a friend of a friend, which makes her off-limits in my book. But then temptation had me by the balls and I had her up against a wall. She literally fucked my world off its axis, but it can’t happen again.

My plan was avoidance, but that got blown to shit when my firm hired her as a new junior attorney. Now I’m her boss, and I’m supposed to act like I don’t want to bend her over my desk every five minutes.

But I’ve never held myself back with anything before, so consequences be damned, it’s time to show her how damn good it feels...to be ruthless.

PURCHASE HERE: 


Review by: Flavia 

Holy Freaking Smoke. This book was totally Hot off the Charts HOT 

All I can say is Two Hot Sexy People, both like being in charge. And Both not willing to give in to the other one. So in the end who will be the first to break.

Addison was one of those women that when you tell her No she will do everything in her power to make you say yes. Which is probably why she is a lawyer, lol.
William Roman "Ruthless" was a take no nonsense hot alpha male that likes his sex a certain way. and he likes being the dominant one. So how will he handle Addison?

I loved the chemistry between these two and the tension was Holy Freaking Hell HOT! Roman was delicious and Addison was sexy sassy and exactly what he needed!


https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1474614441ra/20621766.gif

Definitely liked it.

4 Stars 




 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment