photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

January 11, 2017

Pick: The Recoil Rock Series #1 by KE Osborn • RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW


Title: Pick (The Recoil Rock Series #1)
Author:  KE Osborn
Genre: Rocker Romance
Release Date: January 11, 2017

Danger—it's a word that strikes fear into most people. But for me it's not just a word, it's a legacy, a lifeline, my name. My life has been crazy—ups a downs like the highest rollercoaster you've ridden. On tour with the world’s biggest rock stars and on my way to being one myself. Then I met her. The woman who ruined me completely. Fast forward through the shit storm that was my life—I lost the girl, I lost my band. Hell, I lost it all. My only choice was to run. And running was the best thing for me. Because I ran into a pink haired beauty and everything started falling into place. My band reformed and we’re pushing to be right up there with the best of the best. But when you’re fighting to get to the top, is the pressure too much to keep your band, and the girl? In the end, if your heart’s in danger, can love truly be enough?



Review by: Erin 

This story has ties to so many of this authors other characters! One minute you have rockers, then the next you have bikers! It was insane! Danger is real. He is very down to earth and personable. Easy to love, Especially when he is the one sticking his foot in his mouth. Lunar is exceptional. I really hated her in Steel's story. I thought she was just a catty b*tch! But boy was I wrong. Her story and circumstances blew me away. She won me over very early in the story. These two characters together is pure magic. They just fit each other. There is some drama to keep you addicted. I am very excited to see where this series will lead. Also, I need a series for Effa and Luminous!!!!!

4 Stars 




“This is the first I have read by this author and she wrote my dream book!! Rockers and MC books are my absolute favorites. This combines them, Perfectly!! Danger a cocky, hot rocker with a broken heart. Yep I completely melted!!! I am excited to see that this a spinoff of two other series. That is what will get me through the wait!” - 5 Stars - Goodreads Reviewer
“This book is about learning lessons and not judging anyone on their past. But it's also about about mending a broken heart and not being frightened to start again. I am really looking forward to the next installment of this series as, as ever the journey you go on in one of K.E Osborn books is one of epic proportions. A fantastic read.” - 5 Stars - Goodreads Reviewer 
“Why...yesss...Just the way I love my rockers and this rockers name is Danger!!! Sooo all the more to love about him with that bad ass name..right?? lol Boy...let me tell you, this book was sooo good!” - 5 Stars - Goodreads Reviewer
Danger steps up to the mic and clears his throat. Everyone looks up to the stage, and he smiles a knicker-dropping smile out to the patrons. I draw my bottom lip in with my teeth as even I squirm on my seat at that smile.

“Hey Adelaide, we’re Recoil, and we’re gonna blow your fucking minds!” he calls out and the crowd laughs, even some people cheer. Danger furrows his brows like he was expecting everyone to erupt into a frenzy of elation or something. He nods back to the drummer, and he kicks in the beat and then the music begins. As it filters off through the bar, the sound is amazing, euphoric even. It flows through me making the hairs on my arm stand to attention. Their sound is electrifying, and I love it.

Danger steps up to the mic and what happens next sets my soul on fire. His voice echoes through the mic and sweeps into my pores, flooding my veins, filling me up with warmth, like smooth honey being dripped all over me and then he’s licking it off so sexually it’s driving me crazy. I can’t even imagine how someone’s voice can sound so erotic, and so haunting, and so goddamned perfect at the same time. He’s mesmerizing, and as I stare at him moving around the stage and commanding that everyone pay attention, the entire room shifts and watches.

All eyes are on the band as the area fills with an electrical charge that flows through the air, flicking from one person to the next, connecting us all with the way he sings the lyrics and the energy he performs with. This guy’s a magician, and he has us all under his spell.






PRE-ORDER TODAY - RELEASING MARCH 9, 2017






Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.
Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry and get completely enveloped in the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t consider doing anything else.



HOSTED BY:

 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment