photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 18, 2016

THE LESSONS by Elizabeth Brown► FMR REVIEW






ABOUT THE LESSONS:

Question: What happens when a thirty-year-old virgin hires a sex surrogate to take care of her "little problem"?

Answer: Lots of laughs and tons of heat. You'll be left wanting a Dr. Ryan Andrews of your own.

----------
Warning: This story contains mature humor, a lot of cursing, and of course, sexual situations. It’s intended for adult readers who enjoy that kind of thing.
----------
Sexual Surrogate (Definition): A sexual surrogate, sometimes called a surrogate partner, is a member of a sex therapy team consisting of client(s), supervising therapist, and surrogate. Some couples attend sexual surrogacy sessions together, while some people (either single or in a couple) attend them alone. The surrogate engages in education and often intimate physical contact and/or sexual activity with clients to achieve a therapeutic goal. - Wikipedia
----------
Dual POV with no cliffhanger.
Stand-alone book 1 in The Off-Limits series.
 



PURCHASE HERE

AMAZON

Review by: Erin 

This story was exciting, humorous, and full of scorching heat. I have to give Natalie props. I would never have thought to go the route she did. And Ryan has the job most men would kill to have. I mean what man do you know that wouldn’t want to get paid to have sex with women who were already vetted? I am not sure how Natalie made it to thirty with her v-card intact. But boy is she ready to lose it. And Ryan is the lucky man for the job. This story had parts that had me rolling with laughter. Others had me sad for both of them. Others were just so steamy that you might need to fan yourself while reading. The author did a wonderful job with this story. The characters were amazing. The description was off the charts. I felt like a voyeur during some scenes. And Holy Hotness Batman, the soccer scene! I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will now be one-clicking the next book in the series. I am off to enjoy!

4 Stars 

Review by: Tracy 

Ladies, raise your hand if you were(or are) like me and thought you had your whole life planned out. What age you would be married by, how many kids, your career, etc. Well, Natalie is just like us, only, unlike me I wasn't 30 when I lost my virginity. However, if I was nearing 30 and was still holding on to that card I probably would have done the exact same thing she did. I would hire a surrogate, a sexual surrogate to be exact.
Sexual Surrogate (Definition): A sexual surrogate, sometimes called a surrogate partner, is a member of a sex therapy team consisting of client(s), supervising therapist, and surrogate. Some couples attend sexual surrogacy sessions together, while some people (either single or in a couple) attend them alone. The surrogate engages in education and often intimate physical contact and/or sexual activity with clients to achieve a therapeutic goal. - Wikipedia 
I liked The Lessons. Natalie was this foul mouth, hysterical 30 year old we could all relate to. Ryan was this attractive, educated man. Aside from what he did for a living, he would make the perfect husband. While the story started out slow, the heat grew between the 2 characters and so did my attention. After getting an understanding of what a sexual surrogate is, I would have to be very open minded to hire one. 

4 Stars 





MEET Elizabeth

I'm just a girl who writes smut. Sometimes it's funny.

CONNECT with Elizabeth





 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png


No comments:

Post a Comment