photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 02, 2016

PLAYING PRETEND by Tamsyn Bester► FMR REVIEW





ABOUT PLAYING PRETEND


Kadence Kavanagh has spent the last two years trying to rebuild her life. When a job opportunity presents itself, she can’t say no, even if it’s with the man who’s life was ruined by her father’s indiscretion. It’s been years since she last saw Caleb Callahan, and she’s not even sure he remembers her, but she’s determined to give herself a clean slate no matter who she has to work for. 

In the unlikeliest of circumstances, Caleb becomes her savior – if somewhat reluctantly - and she discovers that the man she’s read about in the gossip columns is nothing more than a smoke screen. Kadence knows that keeping her distance is for the best, no matter how difficult, but when Caleb proposes the unthinkable, she finds herself caught between what’s real, and what she wishes was real. 

Caleb and Kadence lose themselves in a lie, and when reality comes knocking, they realize that all they were doing was playing pretend



PURCHASE HERE: 
AMAZON

Review by: Tracy 

Kadence has spent the past few years trying to make a life from herself. A life that didn't revolve around her father. The man who single handedly tore families apart. Caleb saw an opportunity with Kadence and knew he had to take it. But I don't think he quite realized the turn of events he would set into motion with his plan. A plan that could ruin his and Kadence's future. 
I'm torn between thinking this book was ok and really liking it. The only negative thing I could say is that some parts were predictable. But on the other hand the author made the story flow well with some twists thrown in. All in all I'd say it's worth the read.

4 Stars 



ABOUT Tamsyn:

I'm 23 years old & the ultimate Book Brat :) Coffee & Books are my drugs of choice, neither of which will be kicked to the curb any time soon! I go through a book a day & when I'm not reading I'm working on my next novel :)I'm a sucker for New Adult Contemporary Romance with a whole lot of sexy thrown in & my number one rule is I won't read a book unless it has a happy ending! I also have the unhealthiest obsession with the South,and I don't mean my home country of South Africa - I mean cowboys, pick up trucks, sexy as sin Southern accents, cowboy boots and barefoot bluejean nights! One day, I will live in Alabama & I will have my own Indie publishing house - my philosophy is if your dreams don't scare you they're not big enough :)


CONNECT WITH Tamsyn:

WEBSITE FACEBOOK GOODREADS   


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment