photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 07, 2016

High by LP Lovell RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW





Title: High
Author: LP Lovell
Genre: Erotic Humor/Romantic Suspense
 Release Date: March 7, 2016



Blurb

I’m Blake McQueen, daughter of Miles McQueen: businessman, politician, all around upstanding member of the community.

I’m told that name means something, but well, I’ve pretty much doused it in petrol, set it on fire, and taken a shit on it for good measure. I like to think of myself as a walking middle finger.

My name is now synonymous with booze, parties, sex, and drugs. I have to read the newspaper in the morning just to see where I was, possibly who I fucked, and judge my state of inebriation based on how much tit or minge is splashed across page five.

Judge me all you like, love me, hate me. I don’t give a fuck.

Life’s a party and you should never stop dancing.

But even the sweetest of highs has it’s low. There is only so high you can go before you fall, and fall I did, right into the arms of the only man that could possibly stop me from crashing and burning. I’ve always been untouchable. I’ve never cared enough to be touchable. Until now.


Love is the most destructive drug of all.





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK

Review by: Tatia 

We all have those authors that are automatic reads for us. LP Lovell has shot her way to the top of my list. I didn't read the synopsis for High. I had absolutely no idea what it was about. It made the experience for me that much better.
Blake was one hell of a character. She's very rebellious, but given how she was raised, she's learned to be a little wild. Well, there is nothing "little" to her style of wild. Most of what she does is to piss off her parents. The angrier they are the better.
Rhett has had a rough life. He's dealt with and done things that he's not proud of, but he's done his best to get away from the life of turmoil. Unfortunately, that world just keeps infiltrating his and trying to turn it upside down. In walks in the girl he hasn't been able to stop thinking about. That girl just so happens to be Blake McQueen.
       LP Lovell, I'm addicted to you and your kind of crazy! This book was so different from anything I've read. Just when I thought things were going smoothly - BAM! You threw at me something I was not expecting. I was seriously concerned about if I was going to have to wait for another book to get a happy ending for everyone. Thankfully, as always (I don't know why I'm ever worried where you're concerned), you wrote an ending I could not have loved more. It was beautiful and hilarious!!

5 Stars 








Trailer





Author Bio

Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.

She's a self-confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment