photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 07, 2016

SUGAR DADDY by Sawyer Bennett ►FMR REVIEW
















ABOUT Sugar Daddy: 


Sela Halstead lost her innocence in a way that no sixteen-year-old should ever have to endure. She’s spent years trying to forget that night even while wondering about the identities of the monsters who brutalized her—until a telltale tattoo flashes across Sela’s TV screen. The incriminating ink belongs to Jonathon Townsend, the millionaire founder of The Sugar Bowl, a website that matches rich older men with impressionable young women. Obsessed with revenge, Sela infiltrates Townsend’s world, only to come face-to-face with a tantalizing complication: Beckett North, his charismatic business partner.

The tech mastermind behind The Sugar Bowl, Beck always gets what he wants, in business and in bed. And yet, for a man who’s done every dirty thing imaginable, there’s something about the naïve, fresh-faced Sela that sparks his hottest fantasies. Because with her, it’s not just about sex. Beck opens up to her in ways he never has with other girls. So why does he get the feeling that she’s hiding something? In a world of pleasure and power, the shocking truth could turn them against each other—or bind them forever.

Note: Sugar Daddy ends on a cliffhanger. Sela and Beck’s story continues in Sugar Rush and Sugar Free! 



PURCHASE HERE: 


Review by: Tracy 

This is the first book in the Sugar Bowl series and does end in a cliff hanger. 
Sela Halstead lost her innocence when she was sixteen in a way no one should ever have to endure. She’s spends years trying to forget that night but constantly things about the men from that night—until oneday a very familiar tattoo flashes across the TV screen. The horrible tattoo belongs to Jonathon Townsend, the founder of The Sugar Bowl, which is a sugar daddy website. Hell bent on getting revenge, Sela gets into  Townsend’s world, only to come face-to-face with someone who could ruin her plan of revenge: his business partner Beckett North.
Beck always gets what he wants, in business and in the bedroom.  Sela is different for him though. Because it's so much more than just sex. The problem? Beck knows shes hiding something. Will her secret make or break them?
I enjoy reading work by Sawyer Bennett. She never fails in bringing my attention to the book and only that book. She has the ability to suck you in and make sure you attach yourself to the characters in the story. Sela and Beckett are no different. Especially Beck, you'll have a hard time not swooning over him.


4 Stars 


Review by: Amy E 

After seeing the absolutely gorgeous cover of this book and then seeing Sawyer Bennett's name across the bottom it was a no brainier that I wanted to read this book.  I was quite surprised when I started it and it was like nothing of hers I'd read before.  It always makes me smile when an author I love tries something new and succeeds at it.

Sela was such an intriguing character. She was dark and twisted while at the same time so innocent and naive.  Watching her navigate through her life let me with a mess of emotions.  

At first glance Beck was your typical CEO type.  Hot, rich, and not looking to settle down. But as their relationship grows so does he.  The further into the book I got the more I liked him. Watching him with his family warmed my heart.

My only issue with this book was how quickly Sela gave up on her plans when she started spending time with Beck. I can understand her emotions changing but I felt like she let it go so easily when it had been the main focus of the book originally.

I really got sucked into this storyline and can't wait to see where this series goes.


4 Stars 



Review by: Stacey  

Wow!!!! This book was a complete surprise.....I have heard soooo much about Sawyer Bennett and I have to say this book was so not what I expected. The title and cover were adorable but the story line was so not what I expected but in the end if grabbed me and pulled me in and I cruised through it with ease and the ending .....oh my!!! It ends with a Cliff 😁😱😫 & OMG all I want are answers and to know what happens next!!! 

I also loved Beck! He is a Alpha, Rich, Sexy & Hot book boyfriend for sure!!! I give it 4 stars and highly recommend it 😍❤
4 Stars 






 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png


No comments:

Post a Comment