photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 17, 2016

BECAUSE by Jennifer Foor ► REVIEW TOUR


BECAUSE
Seven Year Itch book 4
By Jennifer Foor





I’ve heard if you can make it through the first seven years of marriage you’ve made it past the tough part and it’s smooth sailing.
Whoever said that was an idiot.
I’ve been married for seven years, and in that time I’ve waited for my immature husband to grow up and become a responsible man.
It still hasn’t happened, and I’m at the end of my rope. I need him to be a father to our child, not someone who needs his own toys to be content.
I want a partner, not a guy more concerned about his friends than his wife.
This is my marriage, and before I throw in the towel I’ve decided to do something drastic to make it happen.
I’m Shayla Vincent and this is my story.


Review by: Leeann 

Shayla and Bran have been married for 7 years and have a daughter. They have been together since high school. 
Initially Brandon comes off as an arrogant pig of a husband and Shayla  comes across as an immature young woman who is playing house and not grown up.
As the story progresses it becomes clear this is not the case. This is a marriage of two people that tied the knot too young and instead of growing up and growing into their marriage,  they grew apart. 

The distance between them is so great that Shayla takes a gamble and does the only thing she can thI k of to save what's left of their relationship, even if it means they are just friends for the sake of their daughter. 

It is easy to see how they got into this situation and it also hits home how easily it could happen to you or any Couple you know. Life gets in the way and sometimes people are so busy going about their daily business they forget to nurture their relationships with those they love. It could happen to anyone.

This is a fast paced emotional story full of home truths that bring out empathy for the characters. By the time you get to the end both Shayla and Brandon are completely different people who have grown,  developed and become likeable!

It's a good quick read!

4 Stars 









AUTHOR INFO:

Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author.
She is married with She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart. 


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png



No comments:

Post a Comment