photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

February 09, 2015

The Job: Volume One by Dawn Robertson ~ FMR REVIEW




BOOK 1 of 3 Parts! 

During the day I’m your average mother of three. The PTA President, football carpool mom, you name it – my kids are into it. But by night I’m someone’s dirty little secret. 

I never meant for my life to become what it is. Desperation is a tricky little bitch. My husband of thirteen years left us to fend for ourselves. Doors closed. Opportunities vanished. I saw no other choice. 

My world changed when I created an ad. It was dangerous. But it was also empowering. 

For the first time in years I feel desired. 

This was only a means to an end. Instead one ad changed my life forever. 


Volume One of Three Part Serial - 22,078 words.





Review by Nicole 



Damn you dawn! I knew going into this book that it was a very short book and that it would be 3 parts. 

I wasn't expecting it to be this good! I'm pretty much blown away by this story. I want to know what kind of research dawn did before she wrote this.

I feel sad for Madeline, I don't know what I would do if my husband left for for a younger woman. I understand her being desperate, needing to proved for her children.
Bow I don't know much about Brian, bit I absolutely love him! There is something about him that make you fall in love. He I'd kind but you know deep down to not mess with him.
I can't wait for volume 2! I also want to know if these will be in paperback, because I want them!


5 Stars 


AUTHOR BIO & LINKS 



Dawn Robertson is a three time best selling, twenty-something indie author, and mother. She lives in sunny senior citizen packed Florida, where she wrangles her flock of kids and writes smut. 

After being a parenting blogger for several years, Dawn jumped into the Indie community with bells on and has never looked back. 

Dawn can normally be found swearing like a sailor, making late night drive-thru appearances, arguing with her kids (or being run over by their power wheels), reading a steamy romance while hiding in her bathroom, writing her little heart out on her laptop (or dragging her Macbook to the Genius bar praying they can save her latest work in progress), shopping for My Little Pony goodies, being the life of the party at a book signing, or sipping on a smoothie. She loves to hear from her fans, readers, and authors alike. Feel free to drop her a message.

Dawn rarely takes life seriously, so be sure to expect heavy sarcasm from her. She is also the life of the party, so be sure to meet up with her at one of the many author events she will be attending in the next couple months. Buy her a shot of whiskey, and she will love you for life.

Find Dawn Robertson: 
Facebook : http://facebook.com/authordawnrobertson 
Twitter : http://twitter.com/eroticadawn 
Website : http://authordawnrobertson.com
AuthorDawnRobertson@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment