photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

February 16, 2016

Dare to Love by SB Alexander - FMR Review






ABOUT Dare to Love


Sexy, confident, college playboy, Kelton Maxwell has his future right in the palm of his hands. Women want him. Guys want to be him. And he’s got one foot in the door at Harvard Law. All he needs now is just one prestigious internship at a highfalutin law firm to seal the deal. Nothing can stand in his way.

Until…

A blast from the past smacks him right in the face, bringing back memories he tried to forget. Kelton swore he’d never go back--never put himself through that again. He’d rather pledge his allegiance to the devil himself before he drops to his knees to worship a woman—especially her. 

He won’t dare to get close
Won’t dare to let her in.
Can’t dare to love.



PURCHASE HERE: 






Review by: Sam 

So, late last year, I was casually minding my own business, reading books I love, by authors I stalk/fangirl, when one of my book friends writes to me and says 
"Yo Shem, have you read any books by S.B Alexander?"
I look at my kindle, type the name, come up blank, reply to my friend, "No! Tell me more!"
To which she does...which leads to me...sitting up all night reading the first two books to what has become one of my FAVOURITE SERIES EVER!  

And then... the wait for book three.  Which had me questioning my own sanity on a number of occasions. The reasoning behind this was my extremely unhealthy obsession with the to be lead male of book three.
Like, maybe these books should come with a female health warning stamped on the front. Something along the lines of:
"WARNING-THESE GUYS WILL STEAL YOUR HEART, SOUL AND OVARIES"
Anyway, back to book three, so it lands on my kindle, I sit up all night reading it and MARY, MOTHER OF THE LORD! I knew this book would own me. Why is that you ask? Because this book belongs to the love of my life, KELTON MAXWELL. Now I know your next question. Is that another dibs by Shem? YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS ANOTHER DIBS, and I will fight HARD for him. 

During the first two books of the series, we get a feel for Kelton. We get his cocky, HILARIOUS, heartfelt, sexy, and loyal ass blossoming to life. But I just knew that he would have a story that captures my heart and soul because those cocky SOB's always own me. 

Kelton is now at college and wants to be a lawyer. Hoping to get into Harvard Law, he seems to be 'existing' and not really 'living'. He has ZERO interest in love. Girls want him and think they can change his opinion, he is a 'wam bam thank you ma'am' kinda guy, the one who is not afraid to throw himself balls deep into chicks because no one will sway his decision, simply because they are not HER, the one who got away.

The journey the author has taken his character on is full of feels that I crave as a reader. I laughed hard at Kelton's words and his inner monologue, my heart was in my throat so many times I lost count, the chemistry was OUT OF THIS FREAKING WORLD and I absolutely devoured every single word. I didn't think it was possible to fall for Kelton harder, but sweet baby Jesus, I was so freaking wrong. 

Kelton's baby doll is EVERYTHING I wanted for him and so much more. She is tough, full of sass, and I felt everything that the author brought to her character. She gave the pages of this book so much emotion and I am sporting one huge gigantic girl crush, seriously. I knew it would take someone special to tame Kelton, but this book exceeded any expectations I had. 
I'm not going to go into too much detail about HER because it would be a freaking disaster to spoil this story. Every reader needs to read this for themselves and fall in love with the beauty the author has created. 

I also want to mention both previous and the new supporting characters. THEY WERE AMAZING. It's not very often that I can read a book and like/love every character who is involved with the story, but oh my goodness, Dare To Love is full of so many intriguing characters, each one makes you feel something. 

S.B. Alexander is sitting up there with all of my top favourite authors. Her writing is outstanding, her characters are unforgettable, her stories are those forever kind of reads that you know you will return to time and time again.

Readers, Bookies, EVERYONE, stop what you are doing and purchase the AMAZING "Dare To Love" by 
S.B. Alexander, you will not be disappointed. 


5 Stars 




MEET S.B


S.B. Alexander’s passion for writing began when she read her first Stephen King novel, The Shining. Over the years she kept telling family and friends she was going to write a book. Fifteen years later, on the advice of a friend, she sat down and wrote her first novel. Her books are targeted toward the young adult and new adult markets.

Dare to Kiss, the first book in the Maxwell Series claimed the #1 bestseller spot in Amazon UK’s sports fiction category. The follow up, Dare to Dream is currently available. Next up in the series is Dare to Love, which will be released Feb 2016. 

Her Vampire SEALS series includes three books, On the Edge of Humanity, On the Edge of Eternity, and On the Edge of Destiny, which have garnered high praise from readers.

Alexander’s career has been colorful—a former navy veteran, high school math teacher and college professor, sales consultant, coach, and manager. She loves baseball, especially the Boston Red Sox, white powdered donuts, and handbags. Her husband calls her the bag lady. She enjoys playing golf, is moved by music and great stories, and will go out of her way to help people. 

She believes words are the key to opening the door to extraordinary places with amazing characters that tell a great story.


CONNECT WITH S.B: 



No comments:

Post a Comment