photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

November 17, 2016

Hard Hitter by Sarina Bowen • FMR REVIEW



BLURB: 


He’s a fighter in the rink, but he’s about to learn that playing nice can help you score... 


As team captain and enforcer, Patrick O'Doul puts the bruise in the Brooklyn Bruisers. But after years of hard hits, O'Doul is feeling the burn, both physically and mentally. He conceals his pain from his coach and trainers, but when his chronic hip injury becomes too obvious to ignore, they send him for sessions with the team’s massage therapist.

After breaking up with her long-term boyfriend, Ari Bettini is in need of peace of mind. For now, she’s decided to focus on her work: rehabilitating the Bruisers’ MVP. O'Doul is easy on the eyes, but his reaction to her touch is ice cold. Ari is determined to help O'Doul heal, but as the tension between them turns red hot, they both learn that a little TLC does the body good... 

PURCHASE HERE: 



Review by: Amy E 

Sarina is always surprising me with her characters and her storylines.  She likes to take what you think is going to happen and twist it around.  This book was no different.  I started it and was confident I knew how this story was going to play out but, I was oh so wrong!

Patrick and Ari were both amazingly developed, interesting, and relatable characters.  We met them both briefly earlier in the series, where my attention was quickly caught and I knew I wanted more from both these characters, so I was eager to get their story.  Sarina did not disappoint.

While the chemistry between the two was electric and the sex scenes will cause you to combust, it was the character's growth throughout the story that I liked the most.  They both have things in their pasts that control their futures. Watching them work through those together was beautiful.

Another amazing book from Sarina that only left me wanting more of her words!

4.5 Stars 





 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment