photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

November 15, 2016

Deceit by Addison Jane & K.E. Osborn • FMR REVIEW


BLURB

Covert, stealthy, cunning—I'm trained as a weapon. A lethal killer. I do what needs to be done in order to protect those who can't protect themselves.

I’m never the same person twice.

It’s never been an issue.

But I underestimated her.

The beautiful woman next door. There's something sexy about the way she watches me, eyes wide with an innocent curiosity. I find myself aching for her attention. I want her to look at me, but not when I'm covered in the blood of the man I just killed.

I live in the dark. She could be my light. I want her. And I know she feels it too.

When what I do puts her life in danger, everything changes. And I start to realize that maybe not all is as it seems. Every part of me screams to save her...

But what if I'm wrong.

What if she's the one saving me?
 

PURCHASE HERE: 



Review by: Kim 

Though this was a pretty good book. I had trouble connecting with the characters. Lilly was shallow and a bit of a wilting flower and don't even get me started on the best friend. 
Kace was pretty good as far as a tough guy with secrets goes. His attraction to Lilly seemed to just pop up all of a sudden. But I really love Daisy! 
It wasn't until about 3/4 of the way in the book got really good. The action was fast paced and well written. The secondary characters are all very likable and Lilly gets a really strong backbone. 
The twist was a surprise too.  
Though be prepared, this one ends with a huge cliffhanger. 
This book isn't a bad one, just not one for me. 

3.5 Stars 



 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png


No comments:

Post a Comment