photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

November 07, 2016

Dirty by Belle Aurora • FMR REVIEW



Title: Dirty
Series: RAW Family #2
Author: Belle Aurora
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Released: October 31, 2016







Blurb

My marriage seemed perfect from the outside looking in.
People envied me. They wanted my life, wanted to be me.

Mrs Alejandra Gambino.
Wife of Dino Gambino. Daughter of Eduardo Castillo.
Respected. Loved. Mob royalty.

They had no idea of the horrors that lurked behind closed doors.
They didn't know I was at the lowest point a person could reach.

Enter Julius Carter.
Aloof, handsome, blue-eyed Julius Carter.

He saved me.
I screwed him over.

Now everybody was after me. My life was forfeit.
It was only a matter of time. I was a dead woman walking.

The question was, who would get to me first?






PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS


Review by: Atalia 

WOW first let me start by saying that DIRTY was so worth the wait!! As a mafia romance genre lover, the RAW Family series has easily become one of my favorite mafia series. Each book has left me craving more. 

After RAW I NEEDED more Twitch and Lexi so Im so glad we get to see more of them in book 2. Even if it wasn’t for the entire book, Im so happy I got another dose of Twitch *swoon*. Julius and Ana’s story totally consumed me just as RAW did. Left me speechless! I WANT MORE <3 I was so completely into it that I couldn’t look away and even snuck in some reading time during breaks at work, ignoring everyone in the break room lol. 

Their story may not be that easy for some readers as it can get a bit dark but please give it a try because you really don’t want to miss out on this one! Its a story you won’t soon forget and will want to read again and again because you won’t want to let go of these characters. You will experience many emotions and prepare yourself for the ending. Yes you will be left aching for the REBIRTH!! Definitely another home run for Belle Aurora!

5 Stars 



Review by: Erin 

I loved RAW. But DIRTY left me speechless. OMG!!! So many twists and turns. So much going on!! So many glimpses into the future!!  I loved every word of this book. Julius and Alejandra are wonderful characters. This storyline was incredible. I was on the edge of my seat the entire way through. I did not put this book down once I started it. It hooked me and quickly had me addicted. I hung on every word, knowing that I was going to get thrown for a loop again, but waiting desperately for the twist. Just so you know, this is another cliffhanger. But it is so worth it!

5 Stars 


Review by: Kim

Oh emmm Geeee! 
This book was like a train wreck, but only in the most heart-stopping, unable to stop reading, best way possible.
Ever read a book and want to cover your eyes because things have gotten epically tense, but you know if you do cover your eyes you won't be able to see your kindle anymore? (I know-long question), this is exactly what Dirty did to me.
This book is heartstoppingly tense. Full of bad guys and really good action in more ways than one, (if you know what I mean).
At one point I wanted to hate Julian, but then I understood why he did what he did. 
Ana was so strong and dealt with so many blows, physically and emotionally it was impossible not to fall in love with her.
This book is almost like two in one because...Squeee!, We get more of Twitch! Except this Twitch isn't quite so hard. Oh he still has his corners, but they're a little more rounded. 

I can not wait for more from this author and this series! 

5 Stars 




Review by: Gina

WOW!!! If you are looking for a captivating, intense, "blow your mind" kind of book, READ THIS!!! I am still baffled on what I just read! I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was going to happen next. There were so many surprises through out the book that my head was spinning! 
This book focuses on Julius and Alejandra but we also get an intertwined story from Raw. So if you haven't read Raw, I recommend you start there because there are some spoilers. Alejandra had one complicated and brutal story. Everything that girl went through and then some...she was one strong woman! I had a hard time feeling the connection between Julius and Alejandra. It just felt like something was missing. Overall, the book was fantastic!!! The storyline was amazing!!! There were so many twists and turns and surprises the author definitely kept me on my toes!!! I can't wait to see what is next! 

4.5 Stars 









AUTHOR BIO

Belle Aurora is twenty seven years old and was born in the land down under.

At an early age she fell in love with reading. Boredom one summer had her scouring the bookshelves at home. She stumbled across Sandra Brown's Breath of Scandal and fell in love with romance.

Having been brought up in a loud and boisterous family of Croatian descent, she developed a natural love for dramatics and humor. Only some years ago had she discovered a new love.

Humorous romance novels.

Kristen Ashley and R.L. Mathewson had opened a brand new world where she could lose herself yet feel safe and at home in their stories. Belle has been known to become a screeching banshee while anxiously awaiting their newest titles.

Belle never thought she would write. It had never interested her until recently. Friend-Zoned began to form and in February 2013 Belle typed the words Chapter One. And she fell in love.

With words.
With writing.
With a creative imagination she never knew she harbored.

Friend-Zoned is the first in the Friend-Zoned series. Keep an eye out for this cheeky author.


AUTHOR LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment