photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 27, 2017

The Difference Between Us by Rachel Higginson • FMR REVIEW


BLURB





I'm cursed.


At least when it comes to finding Mr. Right.



I'm tired of men that only want one night stands or blind dates that are nothing but awkward and uncomfortable. I'm tired of avoiding inappropriate text messages and the constant disappointment of always meeting Mr. Wrong.



After all these years of dates that lead nowhere, I can admit that it's me. I'm the problem. I'm shy and picky and cursed. Definitely cursed.



So I've decided two things.



The first? I'm giving up dating and relationships and men in general. Maybe, possibly, forever.



The second? I'm going to have to try harder to avoid Ezra Baptiste.



If I couldn't hack it in the kiddy pool of dating, I certainly can't swim in his deep end. He's too successful. Too intense. He's all man when I'm used to nothing but boys pretending to be grownups. He's everything I'm afraid to want and so far out of my league we might as well be different species entirely.



So he'll need to find a different artist to paint his mural. And a different graphic designer to help him with his website. He'll need to find someone else to glare at and flirt with and kiss.



It can't be me.



We're too different.

PURCHASE HERE: 

Review by: Flavia

I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I enjoyed the previous book in this series. This one was good but I felt it was dragging a bit.

We met Molly in the previous book, she is Vera's BFF. Molly is the typical girl next door, she thinks she's a plain Jane girl. She has a job as a graphic designer and she loves to paint. But she is also a girl who is struggling with what she wants. She loves to paint but sees it as a hobby and she loves her job but she doesn't feel like she is good at it. She also can't stand conflict, growing up in a house where her parents where always fighting she avoids it at all costs.
That is why Ezra makes her so nervous, because it seems they are always fighting. But she also can't deny that he is HOT and she is attracted to him.

Ezra had a rough childhood, growing up with a single mother who died when he was young and he had to go into foster care. From there he learnt the value of hardworking which is why he is such a success and a workaholic. But meeting Molly makes him think that maybe he needs a bit of fun in his life and maybe he needs to find the balance between work and play.

For these two it seems it's a love hate relationship but they both can't deny their attraction to each other. But it will also have you on the edge with he chemistry and the tension between them.

An awesome read which will have you rooting for the girl next door and also maybe wanting to scream at her that she is Good enough for Ezra.
I can't wait to read Wyatt's sorry and maybe Vaughns....

4 Stars 





 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment