photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 11, 2017

Hard To Handle by Nicole Edwards - FMR REVIEW


BLURB: 

Lynx Caine is no stranger to trouble. He’s found himself knee deep in it more times than he can count. But never has he found himself in the sort of hot water he’s in now. Lynx has been waiting what feels like a lifetime for Reagan Trevino to dump the loser she’s spent nearly a decade with. Now that she’s single, Lynx is free to make his move. And he fully intends to do so. 

However, Reagan is not going to be easy to catch. She has some stipulations for the bad boy of Embers Ridge, and she has every intention of sticking to them. Or that was her plan. Unfortunately, her good intentions are thwarted when a madman draws her right into the line of fire. When Lynx refuses to let her out of his sight, Reagan soon realizes the sexy country boy might be tattooed from neck to knuckles, but he’s got a heart as big as Texas and resisting him is a whole lot harder than she anticipated.


PURCHASE HERE: 


Review by: Gina 

This is the second book in the Cain Cousin Series. The story continues BUT we get to experience a new couple and Lynx is everything, plus some!!! He is the type of guy you want on your side. He will do anything to protect those he loves and we see that with how he takes care of Reagan. I loved the characters and I loved the story, especially between Lynx and Reagan. It was sort of a friends to lovers...sorta of a second chance. It was great! And I very much enjoyed the suspense in the story! It had me on the edge of my seat! 

My only issue is that I felt like there was a disconnect between the romance part of the story and the suspense part of the story. Maybe it was the flow of the story, something didn't come together as much as I would have liked. 

But overall, I really enjoyed the book! Nicole Edwards knows how to write a smokin hot romance! She gives it 110% plus with the addition of the suspense and mystery, it all makes for a wonderful story! I am looking forward to reading more from her! I highly recommend reading the Cain Cousins Series! 

4 Stars 






 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment