photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

August 02, 2016

Something So Right by Natasha Madison • RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW





Title: Something So Right
Author: Natasha Madison
Genre: Sports Contemporary Romance  
Release Date: August 1, 2016



Blurb

The moment everything changed didn’t happen in that cliché rockets-red-glare kind of way, it happened in the form of a waking nightmare. I caught my husband, my high-school sweetheart, the father of my children, balls deep in a sordid affair.

That was when I gave up on men and love.

I didn’t count on the NHL’s golden boy, the beautiful, arrogant Cooper Stone turning my life and my hockey rink upside down.

My kids are why I wake up in the morning. 

Hockey is what Cooper breathes for.

We’re from different worlds and places in our lives but when our hearts collided something so wrong and different turned into something so right.





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK

Review by: Tatia 

This was such a good book. Cooper Stone comes off as a bit of a douche canoe in the beginning. The way he first treated Parker when they met was not attractive. It was a big turnoff. At first you think it's because she is a woman. Then you find out otherwise. Silly boy. Parker has taken back control of her life. After she found her husband in a compromising position, she went off the deep end for a bit. Now she's doing what she loves.

While they did have a bit of a whirlwind romance, it was still sweet the way that Cooper accepted Parker and all that she offered. She's the older woman with the younger guy. Never did Cooper make her feel like she wasn't enough. In fact, he was often reassuring her that he didn't want anyone else. He wanted her everything. Now, it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. They faced their fair share of difficulties, but they overcame them and came out stronger. I really enjoyed my first book by Ms. Madison. I can't wait to read more!


4 Stars 







Author Bio

When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...



Author Links

TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment