photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

November 16, 2018

The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros • FMR REVIEW


The Last Letter 
by 
Rebecca Yarros


BLURB
Beckett,
If you’re reading this, well, you know the last-letter drill. You made it. I didn’t. Get off the guilt train, because I know if there was any chance you could have saved me, you would have.
I need one thing from you: get out of the army and get to Telluride.
My little sister Ella’s raising the twins alone. She’s too independent and won’t accept help easily, but she has lost our grandmother, our parents, and now me. It’s too much for anyone to endure. It’s not fair.
And here’s the kicker: there’s something else you don’t know that’s tearing her family apart. She’s going to need help.
So if I’m gone, that means I can’t be there for Ella. I can’t help them through this. But you can. So I’m begging you, as my best friend, go take care of my sister, my family.
Please don’t make her go through it alone.
Ryan

Releases February 26, 2019

Preorder Now

Review by: Erin 

6 stars really isn't enough. This book is everything! So many feels. So many tears. This story is one of my "once in a blue moon" reads. This book is intense. There are so many storylines so seamlessly woven together. I don't want to give anything away, as that would destroy the emotion of the book. I will tell you that you will laugh, you will cry, and you will get sucker punched in the gut. But you will feel every word along the way. 

6 Stars 


Review by: Tatia 

This book! The story written on the pages and even the characters all made it what it is. The emotions I experienced and the ugly cry that came with it were all worth it. Every word is leading you up to that moment. The way the Ms. Yarros weaved the letters in it to coincide with what was going on was brilliant. And the ending! Where’s an emoji when I need one cause whoa! This is a story that you won’t be able to forget any time soon. It’s beautiful, it’s breathtaking, and absolutely awe inspiring. You have to read it!

5 Stars 





 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment