photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

November 06, 2018

Connected in Pain (Ravage MC Rebellion Series #6) by Ryan Michele


Rylynn
Beauty in the pain, that saying was a crock of shit. 

Life doesn’t give you more than you can handle, that saying was a lie.
I knew life. I knew love. I knew family.
I knew loss.
I knew pain.
My life was the Ravage MC. Nothing would ever be the same though...

...to read more, click here: www.books2read.com/connectedinpain

Purchase Here
Amazon

Review by: Erin

WOW! That is an epic understatement, but it is all I have right now. I am not sure where to begin as I will not be giving anything away. Fans of this author and series will read it and thank me for not spoiling it! This storyline blew me away. I was shocked when I first started reading the book, and hooked half-way through the first chapter. As par for the course, there is a little MC drama to keep you on the edge of your seat. However, this book kept me foaming at the mouth with the character relationship storyline. The characters were better than I could have imagined. The plot twists were exceptional. The ending, BAM!!! I cannot wait to see where the story goes from here. Phenomenal. 

5 Stars 







FOLLOW RYAN HERE:

Newsletter: http://goo.gl/yPFRuJ



For a chance to #WIN a $20 Amazon Giftcard all you have to do is click this link to enter! https://www.facebook.com/308450665955540/posts/1433544223446173/

 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment