photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 10, 2017

Wait for It by M. O'Keefe • FMR REVIEW



BLURB: 


In a blistering novel of raw emotion and desire, a tormented woman teaches an alpha male that money can’t fix everything . . . but love can.

Tiffany: After fighting for a new life, I don’t want to play the victim anymore. However, with three kids to raise, I’m getting desperate enough to make a deal with the devil. My estranged brother-in-law, Blake, says he just wants to help, but he’s been trouble since I met him. I don’t know if I can believe this kinder, gentler Blake, and there’s a friction between us that has turned into the sweetest chemistry. He could be my salvation . . . or my downfall.
Blake: I haven’t always had Tiffany’s best interests at heart but I’m ready to make up for my sins. Besides, I can’t help admiring her: The girl’s a genuine survivor, tough and lean, with eyes of steel. But the more I get to know Tiffany, the more I want her. Every inch of her. Which means I’m about to make a bad situation a hell of a lot worse.

PURCHASE HERE: 


Review by: Kim 


Wowza this book is intense!
I've got mixed feelings about this book. Oh, don't get me wrong, Molly O'Keefe has written a book full of intense feelings and angst that as a reader I felt every word.
Tiffany has her hands full. Working and being a mom, and trying to keep her family safe from a man who's done nothing but cause trouble and pain for her and her children.
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about her only because of my own personal feelings towards her from an earlier book. But as I read I began to silently cheer for her and her steely determination to make things better for herself and her children. 
Tiffany is a true survivor.
I didn't like Blake much. Matter of fact, he's kind of a a$$ for the first few chapters. Then Molly, being the amazing author that she is makes the way this hard hard man is make sense.
Yes, Blake is screwed up too. His views on the world and what power and money can do is just crazy. But it was really his feelings of responsibility for his family that made my heart thaw towards him. 
I loved loved loved Danny! That little boy may be in a small body, but the way he tries to take care of his mom and sisters...just broke my heart.
Wait For It will make you a little hot under the collar, but this book will also make you think about the bad stuff that we as humans can cause.
This book deals with abuse and the lasting damage it causes. 
But it also shows us the happiness and joy of coming out on the other side.





 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment