photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 08, 2017

Fighting Attraction by Sarah Castille • FMR REVIEW



BLURB: 


My sweet, sexy Penny has a dark side. Just like me.
I will have her. And then I will lose her, and suffer a lifetime of regret.


Rampage. Everyone loves him. He is Redemption's top heavyweight fighter and the biggest gossip in the gym. But he isn't the teddy bear everyone thinks he is. He's hiding a dark secret-and he hates himself for it.

Twice a week, Rampage transforms into Master Jack, a notorious dom only the most hard-core submissives will play with. How can he-a Southern gentleman, bred to respect and protect women-want to dominate them?

But Penny Worthington wants him. Beneath her pearls, kitten heels, and prim British exterior beats a tortured heart...Master Jack is the only one who can set her free.
 

PURCHASE HERE: 



Review by: Kim

Oh my gosh! I just can't believe how entertaining each book is in this series is. Sarah Castille has created a cast of characters that just keep growing more and more lovable with each book she writes.
I loved Rampage from the second he burst onto the page in the first of this hot, steamy MMA series.
Although, I loved Rampage as a more serious, fully developed MMA fighter, I kind of missed his sense of humor. It shows in this book, but some of his quirkiness is missing.
Penny is perfect. She's just the right mix of mixed up and steely strength. There were a few times when I actually felt my heart twist in my chest as this sweet woman struggles to overcome the way she's always dealt with her pain.
I loved Rampage's inner dialogue and his time line as he tried to find Penny made me giggle more than once.
Oh... And Rampage has a real name! All through each book, he's only been known as his fighter handle, well he has a name and it fits him perfectly. Well done Sarah.
Fighting Attraction is another successful installment to this author's Redemption series.
It's quick and quirky. Hot and steamy and intense as this couple finds a way to make what they both know is good, work.


4.5 BIG Stars!











 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment