photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 07, 2017

Catching Carly by Emma Hart • Review Blitz

nowavailable  

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000035_00027]


BLURB: 

My name is Carly Porter... And I’m really good at bad decisions.

How do I know this, exactly? Well, not including the time I accidentally bleached my eyebrows or sprained my ankle changing a lightbulb...

I had sex with my best friend’s brother.

Zeke Elliott has been a thorn in my side for eleven years. A very sexy, very tempting, very freaking annoying one. With big…hands.

And now my clitoris has a crush on the guy.

Seriously. I can’t look at him without my vagina performing accidental kegels. Which would be fine, but he’s Cain’s brother. I hate him. He’s off limits, right?

Right.

 

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU | AMAZON CA | B&N | iBooks


Review by: Flavia

OMG this book had me LOL so many times. The relationship between Zeke and Carly was freaking hilarious.

The thing that played through my mind the whole time I as reading this book was that movie, Ten things I hate about you! 

And that song kept playing in my mind

I want you to want me, I need you to need me, I'd love you to love, I'm beggin you to be me.

This author seriously made me laugh so many times, and cringe and made my stomach in knots. 
I loved the weird and wacky relationship these friends had with each other. The hate-hate relationship between these two was hilarious at times! I loved how Carly was so intent on hating Zeke but she couldn't deny her own feelings. And even though she was this tough take no nonsense kind of girl she was still just a girl who wanted her fairytale.

And Zeke was a guy who went through some heartbreak and didn't know if he wanted that happily ever after, but I guess all he needed was just the right girl. And Carly was definitely the right girl for him

Awesome story and awesome characters. I want to read Billie's book pls!! 


5 Stars


  CARLY-promo5         

EXCERPT: 

 I close my eyes and slip one leg out of the window. Everybody can see my panties. Not that anyone is here, but I just know everybody can. This is horrible. And it hurts. I’m never dating again. I’m going to buy fifty cats. They’ll never make me climb out of a bathroom window. “You’re looking at my underwear, aren’t you?” I ask, unfortunately pausing with my legs wide open. “No.” “Liar.” “It’s nice underwear.” “Oh god.” I swing my other leg down a little too quick. My dress rides up. Right over my ass. And my feet can’t reach the crates. Zeke chuckles. “Help me, you pig!” More laughter. “I’m gonna be stuck here forever. Oh my god.” The bathroom door opens. Can this get any worse? A fifty-something woman I don’t recognize freezes in the middle of the restroom. I smile sweetly. She eyes me suspiciously before shuffling into a cubicle. “Get me down!” I hiss, kicking my legs. “Now, Ezekiel!” Something scrapes and knocks together. “Still so hot when you call me that. Especially when your ass is out.” Thud. “All right, sweetcheeks. I’ve got you.” “Sweetcheeks? What is wrong with you?” “Look, you can hang there all night bitchin’ at me if you want, but it’s not my bare ass in the middle of the alley. As much as I’m enjoying the view.” “Oh my god,” I groan. “You swear you’ll catch me?” “I swear.” His fingertips brush against my bare legs. My shudder is disguised by the trembling of my arms as I lower myself down. Zeke’s fingers trail up the outsides of my thighs until he grasps my waist. “Let go.” I freeze, tensing up. “Carly, let go. I have hold of you. I won’t drop you.” Still tensed, I let go of the window ledge. My life flashes before my eyes. Seriously. I see everything from my first memory to the moment I let go of the ledge and I squeal because I’m going to die and I know that he’s going to drop me and— Zeke’s strong grip solidifies when he wraps his arm around my waist and holds me against him. “There,” he says calmly into my ear. “You dropped about six inches. You’re hardly cliff-diving.” I open my eyes and look down at where his arm is pressed across my stomach. His grip is tight, and the popping veins on his forearm trace tantalizing lines across his skin. And my dress is still around my hips. I reach down and tug the material over my upper thighs. “Thank you.” “You’re welcome.” He releases me, and when he jumps down from the crates, I see a flash of his cocky grin. “Nice thong.” That explains the grin. I clear my throat. “Thank you. It took me an hour to pick.” “From your drawer?” “No. From Victoria Secret. Have you seen how many panties are on that website?” Zeke holds his hands out for me to take. “Oh, yeah. I’m wearing a pair right now.” My lips curve slowly as I step down onto the ground. “Interesting. What type? Brief? Thong? Boy short? V-string?” He blinks at me when I put my shoes on. “Why do you need so many different types? It’d be much easier if you just wore none at all.”      

   
CATCHING CARLY-teaser4            

AUTHOR INFORMATION: 

emma-hart

By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies—usually wine—and writes books.
Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.
She likes to be busy—unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.

SIGN UP FOR ALL NEW RELEASE INFO!

FACEBOOK / TWITTER / GOODREADS / AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE




 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment