photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

October 06, 2016

Loving London by Ellie Wade • BOOK TOUR & REVIEW

Title: Loving London
Series: The Flawed Heart Series #3
Author: Ellie Wade
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Available Now




“The most beautiful ending to one of my favorite series!” - #AmazonReview 
“Your going to love this series I know you will.” - #TBXBookLover
“These characters and their fight for happiness will inspire you. They will change you. Be prepared to fight for every breath.” - #AmazonReview








FLAWED
I left.
I followed my dream,
To write, to feel, to live.
But my life has no meaning without Loïc.
I’m fading.
I'm not whole, not me,
Without him.
Loving Loïc is how I breathe.
FLAWED
She's gone,
I'm a hollow waste of space.
I can't feel, can't breathe, can't fight,
Without London.
She's who I am,
What I am supposed to be,
What I am supposed to do.
Loving London
Is how I live.









Review by: Erin 

OMG!!! I could not have asked for a better story for the end of this incredible series. I loved the direction this story took. I love London and Loic and this story cemented them in my heart forever. These two follow different paths than what they had planned on and what comes of that is the most beautiful ending to their story. I cried and cried throughout this book. My heart broke for both characters as they waded through the emotional waters of their lives. (I am going to throw in here that Paige, Chelsea, Maggie, and Kate need their own stories. Just saying.) I am still in love with Paige and her ability to break the tension in a scene. That girl makes me laugh so hard I cry. So much love for this series. I will be attending the signing event in Charlotte in October Ellie, so you better be ready for many hugs!

5 Stars 


Review by: Tracy

This was the 3rd book in the Flawed Hearts series and needs to be read in order. DEFINITELY NOT a stand alone. Besides, why would you not want to love Loic from the beginning. 
Loving London took the story line exactly where I thought it was going to go. This book was everything I was hoping it was going to be. Seriously, I could not love Loic and London's story any more than I do. Love overcomes all right?
"Life is one big adventure. You only get one life, so you have to make it count. You can't sit around on your bum, waiting for joy to find you. We're all born with the capacity to live incredible lives, but the trick is..you have to work for it. A magical life is within everyone's grasp, but you have to make it happen for yourself. Everything that is worth having requires effort. Happiness will always be there for you, but it's not free."
Those are some powerful words to remember on this crazy adventure we call life.


5 Stars 






















Ellie Wade resides in southwest Michigan with her husband, three young children, and two dogs. She has a Master’s degree in education from Eastern Michigan University and is a huge University of Michigan sports fan. She loves the beauty of her home state, especially the lakes and the gorgeous autumn weather. When she is not writing, you will find her reading, snuggled up with her kids, or spending time with family and friends. She loves traveling and exploring new places with her family.





HOSTED BY:


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment