photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

January 30, 2018

UnWanted by M. Piper • FMR REVIEW







**RELEASE DAY SALE!**
M. Piper’s West Family Series is now complete! Grab Reagan’s story on sale, today only! Read what everyone’s saying about the youngest West daughter!

Grab UnWanted now: http://amzn.to/2Ei4c81


REVIEW BY GINA:

Can I just say I love this family!!!! Reagan is a firecracker and I loved that about her. She was ambitious and independent but I don't think she really knew what she wanted until she met Nico. But this wasnt an ordinary meeting...this was on a whole different level! Reagan and Nico were kind of opposite, but it worked well for them. They played well with each other. I thought the story was fun and well written. I do wish the climatic ending was different. It somewhat typical to see in romance novels, just my opinion. But overall, I very much enjoyed this story and the whole series! If you want a series that involved the best family ever, read this one! 

4.5 STARS

Review by: Erin

Floved this book! Reagan and Nico are incredible! This story was everything I was hoping it would be and more! I was completely captivated, addicted to every word. The connection these two characters have is deep and real, making me wish for those early days in a relationship when everything was new and exciting. 

5 Stars 





"The romance is real. The sex is hot. The electricity is flowing. The chemistry is popping. All the things. M. Piper nailed this f****** book." -Brandi(Let's Read Romance)
"The gang’s all here for this final chapter of the West Family Story. You won’t be disappointed! "- Cindy
"I hate to see this series end but it is awesome!"- Jaime



Watch the trailer:



**Meet her brothers now!**

Follow M. Piper:
Book+Main: @MPiper
Instagram: @M_Piper3

Website: www.mpiperbooks.com


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment