photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

January 23, 2018

Ryan's Bed by Tijan • FMR REVIEW



Ryan's Bed by Tijan 






I crawled into Ryan Jensen’s bed that first night by accident.

I barely knew him. I thought it was his sister’s bed—her room. It took seconds to realize my error, and I should've left...

I didn’t.
I didn’t jump out.
I didn’t get embarrassed.
I relaxed.
And that night, in that moment, it was the only thing I craved.

I asked to stay. He let me, and I slept.

The truth? I never wanted to leave his bed. If I could've stayed forever, I would have.
He became my sanctuary.

Because—four hours earlier—my twin sister killed herself.


PURCHASE HERE: 



Review by: Erin

This story was phenomenal! The storyline was incredible, flowing seamlessly with plenty of addictive drama. I could not put it down. Mackenzie and Ryan are very well developed characters. They were impossible not to fall in love with. This story is full of all the feels. You will laugh, and you will definitely ugly cry. This was a very emotional journey, full of self discovery. Definitely one I will read again and again. My first top read of 2018. 

6 Stars 


Review by: Tatia 

THIS! This is what I love about reading. The emotion, the suspense, the unraveling of all of the pieces in the puzzle. I couldn't get enough. These pages have you hooked, waiting, trying to figure out just what happens and why. Ryan's Bed was full of angst, the kind that I can't get enough of.
    The rug has basically been pulled out from under Mackenzie. Having just met this family that she's being forced to stay with, you can imagine her surprise when she ends up in the wrong bed. OOPS! But maybe it was for the best. Of course, the guy in it may not think the same thing. He was just as surprised as she was. Thankfully, he takes some pitty on her and doesn't kick her out.
    Tijan made this story so much more that just words on pages. You felt all of it. You didn't expect half of the revelations that were uncovered. Until the very end, you're left guessing, waiting for the last shoe to drop. And when it does....it'll leave you with goosebumps. At least it did me. I got chills after reading the very last sentence. DON'T READ THE END FIRST! Start at the beginning or else you'll ruin it for yourself. Discover the story the way it was written. It was created that way for a reason after all.

5 Stars 


Review by: Stacey 

This book had me all in by chapter one! I love any and everything Tijan but to be honest this book was EVERYTHING! I loved the characters and m heart was so vested in all of them!


Mackenzie a senior gets moved to a new city and deals with tragedy as soon as the book starts but she finds herself in Ryan’s bed! 

Ryan is Mr Popular....all star basketball guy and he has it all and can have any girl in the school! When he finds Mac in his bed he embraces her and finds himself wanting to be around her and he despite his shadows is driven to be thee for Mackenzie.

This book pulls you in and hold you there till the very end! I absolutely LOVED it! I loved it all and was so sad when it ended!

A must read! Grab it and get into Ryan’s Bed!!!!


5 Stars 


Review by: Flavia 

Oh my word. Exactly what I expect from this author. Raw, angst, heartache, crying, emotional, i can go on.
I actually don't want to say too much about this book. I read a lot of reviews on this book and some was good others was not so good. I think each person should read it and find out for yourself. This book deals with a topic that a lot of people (I think) can't talk about or can't cope with. 
But if you are a fan of this author then you will not be disappointed. A story about a girl who lost the closest person to her. She found someone else she could lean on. Someone that helped her but also became her crutch. I felt that MacKenzie didn't want to cope with what happened and that's why Ryan became her safe place the person she could go to and the person that understood her.

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1516268655i/24890077._SY540_.jpg
I think this book deals with the stages of grief and how to cope with your grief after a tragic event. It will have you crying your eyes out at some points and then also have you cheering that in the end happiness will come out again.

4 Stars 












 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment