photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 23, 2018

Surge by Piper Frost • RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW



SURGE
Piper Frost

!---SURGE by PIPER FROST IS NOW LIVE----!
Kenshaw Ranch, book 2
!This book CAN be read as a stand-alone!





Synopsis: 

I got out of this place. I made something of myself. I did it.  
I’m Bo Hart and I had the world at my fingertips. Bull riding was my ‘in’ to freedom from this small town.
In under a minute, all of it was ripped away.
Gone in the blink of an eye.
Now I’m back in town, and I’m not that happy about it. I’ve got too much time and not enough thrills.
Kinlee was my first love. She’s the girl I pined for since we were little. When I left, I never planned on coming back. Now that I am, I hadn’t expected to find Kinlee still single, sexy as ever. I especially hadn‘t planned on finding her playing mom to her teenage siblings because of their parents’ sudden death. Now that I’m back, she needs to notice the new me. The grown-up me. She notices all right, but she also notices I’m still an adrenaline junky.
I still need that surge pumping through my veins.
She still likes to play it safe and have her days planned out. I don’t mind her ways, but she certainly can’t get used to mine.  Doesn’t mean I’m going to stop though.
It took minutes to rip my career from the spotlight.
It only takes seconds to decide whose life is worth more, and the outcome of that split-second decision will change everything.



PURCHASE HERE FOR ONLY 99c 

Grab ADDICT, 
Book 1 in the Kenshaw Series 


Finding true love in a small town is damn near impossible. It’s either marry your high school girlfriend or pray someone new comes around so you can knock her boots off before anyone else does. If that fails, maybe the next town over has a good time to offer. 
Unless you’re me. 
I’m Brandt Kenshaw and I fell in love with the one girl I wasn’t supposed to. 
My step sister. 
She moved in straight from rehab and is now living on my dad’s ranch in the guesthouse. 
My guesthouse. With me. 
She’s a drug addict. Or she was. Covered in tattoos and pitch-black hair, she looks about as at home on this farm as I’d look in her big city. She sleeps all day, eats all my peanut butter, and refuses to help out on the ranch. Doesn’t matter though. Not much does when I realize she’s the spur to my boot and I don’t fight it for near as long as I should. 
As if hiding the relationship from our parents isn’t hard enough, my crazy brother is determined to watch it go up in smoke. 
We’re addicted to each other, but this is one addiction I hope she doesn’t kick.

TRAILER: 



Review by: Erin 

Holy Hotness Batman!!! I want Bo right now! That man is the bomb! When waiting for this book to appear on my kindle, I never imagined the kind of man that Bo would turn out to be. He is the most selfless man I have read about in a long time. Kinlee is an amazing woman. She has put herself last for several years and does it with nothing but love. These two together are magic. I loved every drama filled moment and am chomping at the bit to get the next book!

5 Stars 


TEASERS: 








 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png



No comments:

Post a Comment