photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 12, 2013

Love Thy Neighbour review :)

Love Thy Neighbour Review 



*** second book in the Friend-Zoned series***

 

Asher ‘Ghost’ Collins and Natalie Kovac shared a passionate night together. One neither of them can forget.

 

Why is it so hard for them to be around each other?

 

With no hope of the two getting along they decide to go their separate ways. And somehow end up closer than they’ve ever been.

 

Will friendship be enough for the pair?

 

REVIEW:

In Friend-Zoned we were introduced to Asher and Natalie, however throughout that book I didn’t automatically fall in love with them, especially ‘Ghost’. However in Love Thy Neighbour, I fell in love from the very beginning! Asher is not what you see in Friend-Zoned and ends up being this passionate and considerate guy that has had troubles but would do anything for the one he loves!


I don’t make us this way, Nat. You do. Ever since we… You’ve been ten times the bitch you normally are. What you don’t get is that does something to me. It makes me want to bend you over another table and pound you into submission. Because that works with you. From a tiger to a mewing kitten. And I like that side to you. I like all sides of you, pretty girl. You think you’re putting me off with this supreme bitch act? Nope, all you’re doing is making me hard.” – Asher Love Thy Neighbour

 

Ghost walking away from me leaves me feeling alone and bitter. Why did I do that? Because you’d fall for the broken man which would leave you lonely, regardless – Nat Love They Neighbour


Natalie has her reserves and comes off as being the one to hold back their relationship; however deep down she wants the family and kids that every girl wants she is just afraid of getting hurt!

This book shows love, anger, passion, laughter and tears! Belle Aurora captures every emotion you want to feel from the characters and portrays it in the perfect way! She shows you how strong friendship is and that Tina and Nat would do anything for each other.

 

This book made you laugh with the characters, made you cry for them and made you truly wish for everything to work out for them!

 

This book doesn’t leave you on a cliffhanger however; it does leave you wanting to read the rest of the Friend-Zoned series. I honestly cannot wait for Max’s story!



This book is definitely a must read and deserves 5 stars


Good Work Belle!


Xxx-Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment