photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 30, 2013

Chase by Chantal Fernando and Dawn Marten review

Chase (Resisting-love #1)

Chantal Fernando and Dawn Marten



Moving in with a guy you only met once? Stupid.
But for student Layla Crawford, this was reality.
Chase Jackson is a renowned playboy and self professedcommitment phobe, that is until he meets Layla.
Blinded by his intensity to have her, Chase will stop at nothing to make her his.


With a jealous ex and old conquests repeatedly making appearances, Chase' s skeletons come out of the closet one by one, each one pushing Layla further and further away.


Layla is determined to keep her distance. Chase now has to convince the only woman he has ever wanted that he is worth the gamble.



REVIEW:

Layla is a student and wanting to rent a room after several failed attempts, she finds a house with 3 guys who have a room for cheap rent. (HOT, SEXY, FUNNY Men)….what more can a girl ask for!! Layla has a sweet & innocentpersonality, just don’t piss her off. The relationship betweenKade, James and Layla is fantastic; I loved the way theybanter on like siblings.


“You have a fucking hot body. I don’t mind enjoying this view every morning.” Kade says, his gaze roaming to places it shouldn’t.

“My eyes are up here you perve!” I hiss.


Chase isn’t around the house much in the beginning, he had a crush on Layla 3 years ago and when he spots her again he MUST have her. Chase is HOT, SEXY and very POSSESSIVE, a true player until he meets his dream girl.


~I keep staring at her, hoping for her to glance up.
To notice me.
To see if she feels this attraction I'm feeling for her her.
I've never felt anything like it.
More than lust.
Something.. else.
Something the makes me want to protect her, cherish her.
I know I don't deserve her.
But that doesn't mean I'll stop wanting her.~


The love story of Chase and Layla has its up’s and down’s and boy does it have some HOT make up sessions.


The flow of the book is great; once you start reading you’re hooked and can’t put it down.

Kade has his own book and I can’t wait to read it. James is getting his own book as well and be sure to put it on my TBR list.


Overall I loved the book and recommend anyone to read it. I loved the style of writing, straight to the point it had Romance, Laughter and Drama.  

 

I give it 4 out 5 stars!


Xx Rose 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment