photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

July 17, 2018

Bound by Wreckage (Ravage MC Bound Series #6) by Ryan Michele • RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW





SYNOPSIS:


BOUND BY WRECKAGE SYNOPSIS REVEAL:

Lennox “Nox” Cruz can’t turn his back. No matter the collateral damage, he can’t walk away. He simply isn’t that kind of man.

Carsyn Devero is in too deep. The skeletons in her closet come out daily to remind her of the past she can’t escape.
A chance encounter brings a boy who is now a man back into her world. As much as she knows she needs to walk away, Nox won’t let her.
She’s stuck and doesn’t want to drag him down into her storm. He’s relentless and refuses to let her fall.
They’re bound by the wreckage, only holding onto hope no one else will go down with them. With Ravage MC at his back, will they find their way out to a future together?


PURCHASE HERE: 

Review by: Erin 

This family just keeps expanding to include more of the best people. If you read the end of the previous book, you will certainly understand some of my devastation. But out of the wreckage comes something truly beautiful. Pain is felt all around.

Nox and Carsyn I believe have become my favorite couple out of the children. Their story is full of drama. It kept me hooked from the start. I stayed up all night and went into work blurry eyed just so I didn't have to put it down until the last word. What I love most about Ravage is that every person, young and old, becomes a pillar of strength for anyone in need. They stand together and help build you back up, one piece at a time. 

I was ill prepared for the last statement of the epilogue. OMG woman!! I think I had a damn heart attack!! I just stared in shock. I can't wait to see where that storyline will go!

6 Stars 




AUTHOR LINKS:



Newsletter: http://goo.gl/yPFRuJ










 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment