photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

January 21, 2019

Trapped by Fate on Reckless Roads by MariaLisa deMora - FMR REVIEW



BLURB
“Got your back,” is more than a saying in Retro’s world. Standing united as a club is a given, and loyalty is held as a standard of brotherhood. Forgiveness for transgressions, however, does not come easily, or ever in some cases. Retro’s only demand for his brothers is honor and integrity, and his belief is that everything else will fall into place behind those qualities. He is not wrong.

AMAZON US



Review by Erin:

This book was ssooooo good! I am a huge fan of this author. I know what I am going to get every time. I am going to get a dirty talking, protective, alpha male. I am going to get a sassy woman with no problem standing up for herself and others. The plot twists and surprises are where she keeps me guessing. And boy does she know how to throw in some doozies. This story kept me hooked from the start. The characters are incredible and kept me thoroughly engaged in their interactions. There were some cameo appearances from some of my favorite people ever!!! The storyline had just the right amount of drama and plot twists to demand all of my attention. And just a side note: the chemistry between Retro and Trina is off the charts hot. Please be warned that you will be hot and bothered, often. Enjoy!!! I know I did!!

5 Stars


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment