photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

April 27, 2018

Tantrum by Piper Frost • FMR REVIEW

**Check out Tantrum by Piper Frost! 
It’s the third cowboy from their Kenshaw Ranch series! **


Cover designer: Inked Imprints
Model: Cody Smith
Photographer: Gigi Hoggard


-SYNOPSIS-

My luck’s never been the best when it comes to anything other than women. Hell, even women deal me a bad hand every now and then. Like the time I slept with my boss's wife. That was my last day of employment in Sin City.  
I’m Chase Haring and if you ask my friends they’ll tell you I don’t have the best track record. 
Now that I’m back, I’m taking it in stride. I’ve got my tattoo shop. I’ve got the bar. And I've had damn near any woman I wanted in this small town. That means I want out of here for good. 
When a smiling redhead walks into the bar, I know I definitely haven’t had her.
Kaydence.
This town doesn’t create people like her. 
One sexy night in a haunted house is all it takes. And now we’re inseparable and thoughts of leaving for good become less appealing.  
She’s what I need in my life.  
Positive. Refreshing. Happy.  
Interest moves to lust and straight to love before anyone expects it. Before I even get to know any layer but the happy-go-lucky girl she lets everyone see. She’s refusing to let the negative world get to her. She’s also refusing to forget the saying 'everything happens for a reason'. That's why when I walk away, she watches me go without a blink of an eye.  
I’m good at a tantrum, especially when you rip up my heart like only she’s capable of doing. I’m bad at figuring out how to move on, especially when it’s Kaydence I have to move on from.


Order Chase here for only 99c: https://amzn.to/2I4wzZs

Other books in the series-

Addict (Brandt): https://amzn.to/2HWasXj



Review by: Erin 
This series just keeps getting better and better! Chase and Kaydence are incredible! There is so much packed into this story. Chase is back home and trying to get out from under the stigma of his previous reputation. Kaydence starts out as a complete ditz that I wanted to scream at repeatedly. After the plot twists unfolded, boy did I feel like an a**. That is what I love about this duo. They never fail to drag me in to their characters worlds. Everything feels personal, like it is happening to me instead of a character from a book. Another raging hit!!

5 Stars 

TRAILER: 










 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment