photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

December 10, 2017

FMR's Favorite November 2017 Reads


Each month the girls at FMR pick their favorite books they read that were released during the month. Check out the list for November.


BLURB
Having my heart broken once was enough to make me give up on the idea of love all together. Instead of searching for The One I decided to embrace variety and turn my back on monogamy. I made a living convincing women they didn't need a man to feel complete.

And I totally rocked at it.

Until the man who shattered my happily ever after came waltzing back into my life, determined to make me fall for him all over again.

He claims that I'm the love of his life. He wants a second chance, and it seems like he'll stop at nothing to tempt the hell out of me. But if Dominic Abbatelli thinks he can win me back with his puppy dog eyes, heartfelt apologies, and declarations of love then he's...probably right.



BLURB
He called himself Spider.

I just knew him as the sinfully gorgeous guy with eyes of fire that fate sat next to me on the airplane.

I didn't know who he really was...British rock star...my stepbrother.

He kissed me because he thought he'd never see me again. He would.

Everyone warned me about him.
They told me he was cold and ruthless and screwed up.
They said he'd leave me with a hole in my heart.

Maybe I should have listened.
Maybe I should have built up a fortress to keep him out.
But I crumbled instead.

They say an unbreakable thread connects those who are destined to meet. If that's true, then the moment he sat next to me, we were bound together forever.

He just had to figure it out before it's too late...



Blurb
She’s lived her life and it has been a good one.
Marriage. College. A family.
Slowly, though, life moved forward and left her at a standstill.

Until the lawn boy barges into her world.
Bossy. Big. Sexy as hell.
A virile young male to remind her she’s all woman.

Too bad she’s twice his age.
Too bad he doesn’t care.

She’s older and wiser and more mature.
Which means absolutely nothing when he’s invading her space.



Blurb
A life void of the physical, emotional and mental abuse she has endured most of her marriage, is all she's dreamed of for years.

When Cindy, who now calls herself Callie, sets foot in Coomera, her life finally begins. 

Malakai, son of the President of Crude Souls MC instantly feels responsible and protective of Callie, sensing she's hiding who she really is. But what, or who is she hiding from? 

When Callie's past returns to haunt her, Malakai takes it into his own hands and engages the Crude Souls to provide protection. By default, she becomes club property. 

At the risk of losing her freedom, Callie can't bring herself to walk away from Malakai, knowing he's sacrificed his life of freedom to keep her safe. To keep her alive. 

Will Malakai's crude possession be Callie's true awakening or will she find herself lost in another world of torture?



Blurb
I got the call. The dreaded call every child fears. My dad wasn’t well, and the man who had always been my everything needed me. 

There was only one thing to do; pack up and head back to my small hometown. I had finally made my dream life in the city with the great job and loving boyfriend. But was there really a choice not to go? 

I found a wonderful job, a quaint house to rent, my boyfriend was working on joining me in Binghamton, and my favorite pizza place was only miles away. Life was good. 

Until I met my neighbor. 

It's been three years since I'd seen Aaron Walters, and my God is he all kinds of sexy gorgeous. Figures. He was supposed to be my forever, the man I grew old with, but he had different plans. How can a man who ripped my heart apart still trip me up? How can he make me still want him now more than ever?

I’m tempted, I’m drawn toward him, I’m completely and utterly unaware that I’m dating his biological brother.

Now two men own my heart. The question is, which brother will I choose?



Blurb
Five years. I would've stayed away longer if I hadn't received the letter. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about her, haven't missed her smile, haven't wished that things were different.

The last time I saw my two best friends, I vowed to not stand in the way of their happiness, even if that meant I couldn't be a part of their lives. Cameron James and her emerald-green eyes were too much of a temptation and I couldn't stay and watch them together. Cameron deserved better than me. She deserved him.

But now that I am back, things are different. I'm not going to stand by and watch the woman I've always loved slip away again. I'm done living my life with regrets and I'm ready to tell her the truth. And I'll do whatever it takes to show her that I always wished she was mine.



Blurb
One accident changed my life.
One single second changed everything for me.
In one terrifying moment, everything I knew was gone.
Music is the only thing that keeps me holding on.
When the opportunity arises for me to tour with country music star, Scarlett Belle, I take it.
An escape.
A chance. 
Only it isn’t enough to lift the shadows of my past.
And when I meet him, dangerous and different, I can’t turn away.
He is forbidden to me.
The President of a Motorcycle Club.
A man who could bring noise back into my soundless world.
But the shadows of my past haunt me.
They linger like a dark nightmare, reminding me that we can never be.
Because my sins are far too heavy.
And my mind far too broken.
Music is the only escape I can allow into my life.
The only one that I will let seep through my hungry veins.
But he’s always there.
And he’s persistent.
But if he knew what I kept behind closed doors…no.
I must continue my life just the way it is.
Without him.
Breathing in my nightmare.
Living in my Hushed Torment.



Blurb
Beaten at the hands of peers he knows judgement. The domino effect of one person's crime going unpunished never heals. 

He's no saint. 

Mitchell "Trapper" Gates fears nothing. He begs for death and relishes life on the edge. 

He's also not afraid to call himself a sinner. 

Trapper knows what it is to be violated and what it feels like to deliver a death blow. He knows love and he knows pain. 

However, one person knows his every secret. 

When Avery has waited long enough, can Trapper see beyond their past and into their future? Or is he too late?

Love, hate, anger, and passion collide as the time comes and the devil demands his due.



Blurb
Rockstar: a deliciously addictive person, who doesn't follow the rules and is devoted to a life full of mayhem, sex and danger.
Some men aren't meant to be tamed. Or so they think.

In this collection of short stories from 9 authors, you'll laugh, cry, and watch the pages heat up while you find your happily ever after between the sultry pages of these sinfully sweet tales of rock stars and the only one who can bring them to their knees.

All proceeds from this anthology will go directly to G-Pact, a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting patients and their families affected by Gastroparesis.

Contributing authors include J.L. Berg, Kathy Coopmans, Molly McAdams, Erin Noelle, Jessica Prince, Yessi Smith, Rachel Van Dyken, Jennifer Van Wyk & Kristin Vayden.



Blurb
They loved one another. 
Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily.
Always. 

The love Finn and I share?
It's the kind you can never recover from. 
The kind you never WANT to recover from. 

That's why we'll do everything and anything to protect it. 

When my past chases me all the way to The Outskirts, we have to make a choice. 
Let the lies destroy our chance at future together or...bury them deep in the swamp where they belong.



Blurb
Mackenzie Mueller doesn’t take me seriously.
She says I’m an alcoholic. I say I’m living in the moment. She says I’m immature. I say she’s stuck up. She says I need to be more serious. I say I tried that, and it broke my heart. She says I’m the best she ever had. ...I tend to agree. She says we’re not good together. She’s lying.
After losing the love of my life before my twentieth birthday, I was sure I’d never love again. I’ve spent the past five years living like it’s my last day on earth, every day. Girls, booze, and as much family time as possible filled my weeks. 
But mostly the booze...
Then, Mackenzie walked into my life and suddenly I have purpose again. She’s made me care. She’s made me feel. 
She’s made me love. 
The only problem is that she doesn’t understand me, and her heart’s been crushed too hard and too recently to take a chance on the city’s ‘wild child’. She’s convinced I’m not in it for the long haul.
I’m about to prove her wrong.
As long as I can make it past December 4...



Blurb

Holidays happen.

It's inevitable.

Emotions run high and plans can get turned upside down, landing you in bed with someone so far off the radar you never saw them coming.

Is it love? Is it lust? Or is it just what happens during the holidays? 

*What Happens During the Holidays is a collection of fun and sexy holiday short stories from a group of fun and sometimes sexy authors. Or maybe they’re ninjas.*


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment