photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

March 28, 2017

Harmless by Nicole Edwards • FMR REVIEW


BLURB: 

He’s got a secret...
Roan Gregory, one of the four owners of Pier 70 Marina, has managed to paint himself as a loner in recent months. There’s a reason for that. And he’s got every intention of keeping that reason a secret. That is, until he no longer has the option.

He’s got a secret, too...
Colton Seguine, defenseman for the Austin Arrows, has gotten good at keeping the world from finding out that he’s gay. He knows exactly what he can and cannot do. And with whom. That is, until he sees Roan for the first time and all bets are off.

Some secrets are too big to keep.
Temperatures soar when this brooding bad boy gets his first taste of this smoking hot hockey player.

Can Roan and Seg push past each other’s defenses? Or -- thanks to the way the cards have been dealt -- will the time they spent together prove to be just a harmless one night stand?

PURCHASE HERE: 


Review by: Gina 

This was a hard book to put down! This book started off with a "bang"  and just got better from there! I was just completely enveloped with this story and the characters, I just loved it! 

Both Roan and Seg have secrets, and those secrets are what added to the drama of the book. Let me tell you, I got frustrated with Seg at one point and really wanted to smack him upside the head and tell him to get it together! But it's the emotions like that, that make this book so great! I really grew to love these characters. I thought they were complex and had real feelings event though they are fictional characters. The author did a fantastic job capturing that. 

Like I said earlier, the story was really hard to put down. The story was so well written and kept me interested from the first page all the way to the last. It was a rollercoaster ride and I didn't want to get off. There was one particular point of the book that I was hoping for a big dramatic climax but it wasn't there. It was dramatic but I want more! But that's okay, the book was still fantastic! 

Overall, this book was amazing. I loved the character, the story was captivating, the the writing was fantastic. This is the fourth book in the series but can be read as a standalone. If you are fan of MM books, I highly recommend this book and the other in the series! 

5 Stars 





 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment