photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

February 02, 2019

Fixing Him by Miranda Elaine - FMR Review



BLURB
One summer. 
Three months.
Ninety days spent learning every inch of Sam Matthews’ body.
We agreed to no strings when our time was up. 
We promised we could both handle this.
I lied. 

I never expected to fall for this man or this town. 
This was just supposed to be a stop on the way to starting my real life. 
But now, time is up and everything feels wrong.

He says I’m too young.
He says I’m too innocent. 
He says he’s not the type to settle down.

He’s fixing my newly inherited home.
Now, I’m fixing his frame of mind.


Review by Tatia:

This is my first time reading anything by this author. It was a super easy read that I enjoyed. 
Montana arrives at the lake house to fix it up and sell it. Her grandfather left it to her but it needs work to fit in with all of the others in the neighborhood. She never expected the foreman on the job to be so attractive. Despite her best efforts though, he continues to turn down her advances. He must be a saint because she’s giving it her best. Feelings start to get involved and before you know it the summer is over....
I’ve read that this is the second book in the series, but it can easily be read as a stand-alone. I didn’t have any trouble keeping up. I do want to go back and read the first book though. I’m intrigued in other characters stories in this series.

4 Stars



 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment