photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

December 16, 2018

LOCK by Debra Anastasia - FMR REVIEW


LOCK by Debra Anastasia 


BLURB

I met her among the chaos of a gang fight - one that I inadvertently started. 

Ember. 

Beautiful, feisty, and passionate. And the sister of Mercy, an infamous assassin. We fell for each other, hard. Until forces outside of our control intervened. 

Now, she's a prisoner, doing everything she can to keep her family safe. And I'm her guard, doing everything I can to set her free. 

I'd take a bullet for her. Hell, I'd take a few. 

In this dark, twisted world, we only have each other. But I have to wonder, is that enough?





Review by Erin:

This story kept me engrossed in its pages from the start. The storyline is amazing and the characters are incredible. I loved the drama and all the plot twists. It kept the story flowing and unpredictable. Obstacles and circumstances conspire together to make the characters stronger. This was a great read.

5 Stars


 photo signature_zpsyqnzqh4c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment