photo border top_zpssizzdfko.png

August 06, 2015

Criminal by Alexis Abbott ~ FMR REVIEW






Synopsis 

My stepbrother was my protector. My savior. He would have done anything for me. 

Then I watched him fall into a life of crime and corruption, and I thought I lost him forever. 

Now he's pulling me into his world and he has me exactly where he wants me. I thought two years without a word would free of my feelings but all it takes is one look and I melt, one touch and I'm craving more. 

I've been dragged back into his life and pulled back into his arms, and if I want him to save me I'm going to have to save him from himself, no matter what it takes. 

I love the man he could be and hate the man he's become. He was my hero, once. Now he could be again. 

This is a complete, standalone romantic suspense novel.



BUY



Review by: Erin 

This was a great step-brother romance. The author did an amazing job with showing the depth of the relationship between these two characters. In this story, the characters have been a family for a while. It is not a new relationship that happened in their older years. That part is a little more taboo than 20 somethings becoming step-siblings. Kaiden and Abigail are both very protective of each other without ever coming out and saying anything. Most of what Kaiden has been doing with his life has been to protect Abigail without her knowing. Circumstances force them to connect with each other again and the sparks fly. There is a fair amount of drama in this story, but that is what keeps you hooked and dying to know what happens. Kaiden and Abigail have a magnetic chemistry. They are drawn to one another. The story line was incredible. I loved the harshness of what is going on in their lives. Makes the characters very relatable. Kaiden really threw me for a loop. I was not expecting his character to turn out the way he did. I will definitely be looking for more work by this author!

4 Stars 




Meet: Alex  Abbott

Alex Abbott is a former defense attorney who moonlights as an author of romantic suspense and erotic thrillers.

Alex focuses on giving fans tastes of darkness, pushing them to the limits while exploring criminal underbellies, corrupt billionaires, and the women who get wrapped up in events they don’t want to control.

Make sure to sign up for the newsletter for previews, review copies, and special surprises.




No comments:

Post a Comment